Enjoying the blog? Support the blog on facebook.
1. Her name would be Fearful Lady.
2. The color of my emotion would be black.
3. She is in a hexagon shape in order to show how my inner fears and doubts have stopped me from moving forward positively in life, symbolizing a stop sign.
4. She has tears as a facial characteristic to display the hurt and pain from dealing with my own self doubts, messy hair from continuous worry.
5. If she was a person, she would always look worried, troubled and afraid.
This project is run in partnership with Things Dre Makes, and will run for the whole month of May – Mental Health Awareness Month. The idea is to personify a mental illness or difficult emotion you are facing.
Want to take part? Submit your entry here.